I need some advice . . . Back to School Shopping

8/16/2011 12:45:00 PM

I have been lucky enough to not have to buy a lot of clothes for my kids.  I have received hand me downs that were in EXCELLENT condition for Danika and I'm lucky enough to have a lot of stuff for the twins from friends and left over from Nate.  However, I think I'm going to need to go buy some clothes for Nate this year.  My MIL went with him yesterday to buy his school shoes:



She also bought Danika some really cute Mary Janes.  :)

So, that is one big expense taken care of - whew!  Now, what do I buy for school clothes?  I have no idea on this one and I am feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment.  How much or how many?  What exactly?  ACK!!!

My SIL told me the other day that I shouldn't stress too much about shopping before school starts because he will be wearing shorts and stuff that he wore all summer for the first month or so.  But, I don't want to miss out on good back to school shopping deals - if there are any out there and I didn't miss them already!

So ~ I'm curious (and in desperate need) to know what you all do when it comes to school shopping!

Help!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe