A good cry - more to follow

8/11/2011 07:23:00 AM



     So ~ Things I may have mentioned before.
    
     Nate is going to Kindergarten this year.
     I'm not dealing with it as well as I thought I would.
     I LOVE Pinterest.


With all that information, I give you this.  It made me cry for about 25 minutes while I was trying to fall asleep the other night.  It started out as a tear or two then turned into a full blown, sucking in air sob.  




I was happy to see, though, that it wasn't just me . . . the blogger who shared this also broke down when she read it...why do people put things like this on paper when they know it will only cause overly emotional mothers like me to mess up our make-up and feel like our hearts are being squeezed by Hulk Hogan?  


After reading this (at 11:30 pm) I had to sneak into Nate's room and watch him sleep for a little...I even stole a kiss and tried not to get him soak and wet with the crazy tears still streaming down my face.


August 31st is going to be a really TOUGH day . . . 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe