The Stock Market - and other things I'm clueless about

8/21/2010 11:15:00 AM

When I was a senior in High School I was offered a choice between economics and some other course which would count as a senior credit for History.  I took the other course.  Funny, I can't remember what I took but can remember what I didn't take.  :)

In 5th grade, I got a D in math.  Until I started teaching 3rd grade math, I avoided it like the plague.  I HATED math - I think that was the main reason I didn't take economics.  In turn, the absence of economics in my High School curriculum has lead me to a life in which I have very little idea how the stock market works.  I mean, I understand supply and demand and I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with that.  Don't bother explaining it to me, though - my brain has no room for it right now.

Why am I bringing it up then?  Mainly because there is something else I am completely clueless about - How to keep a refrigerator stocked, cook for and feed 4 growing children and NOT break the bank...

See ~ we've graduated to eating microbites of what everyone else is eating!





And as you can tell ~ we are VERY happy and LOVIN' it!

It's lead to lack of leftovers and extra trips to the grocery store...and they are only 11 and 1/2 months old!  Imagine when they are 3 and 4 years old!!

So - even though I know very little about the stock market, I would suggest that you buy stock in Giant Eagle - because that's where we do our grocery shopping and the demand for groceries in our house it on the rise!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe