Denial

8/28/2010 07:48:00 AM

Currently I'm in denial about a few things -
     1) My babies...my twin boys...are getting ready to turn 1 year old!  It doesn't officially happen until September 4th - but we are celebrating with a little family party this weekend.  Tomorrow in fact.  I'm going to try not to cry.

    
     2) I'm in denial that school is about to start.  School starting means a few things.  It means I head back to work.  It means Nate starts going to school 5 days a week and that Danika starts her first year of preschool.  I am not ready for any of those things. . . but next week is orientation and there will be no denying it after that!

     3) I'm in denial that my laptop is about to bite it.  It's only a year and a half old - but it's already started acting goofy.  Loud noises...randomly shutting off for no reason...getting all moody and deciding to just freeze up on me.  I've got all my pictures backed up and saved on discs and all my important documents on a flash drive.  So I guess I'm prepared but I'm still in denial.

I'd write more ~ but I have a screaming-soon-to-be-1-year-old in the other room who will not let me ignore him any longer...I guess maybe I'm also in denial that I am responsible for 4 children and that they depend on me for more than I realize some days.  Luckily, for me and for them, they are able to remind me and snap me back to reality.  There is no denying that they are mine so I'd might as well take care of them!  hehehe

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe