Have you ever...

8/18/2010 07:43:00 AM

seen anything this adorable?  I don't have time for a long post today ~ but I wanted to share some pictures of my little guys with you.  My mom has been saying she wanted to give them side by side baths in her kitchen sink - so last night we did.  I only took around 40 pictures!  :)  (well - not really but I wanted to)  Here are a few of my favorites.

Dean on the left and David on the right ~ Dean LOVED splashing in the water!

You can see Danika's head on the bottom - she ended up needing a change of clothes because Dean was splashing so much!

Still splashing (he did it the whole time!) and David is finally getting a little fed up.

I think this one is the equivalent of David trying to tell Dean to cut it out.

I just couldn't get them both to look at me - I think my mom may have gotten one where they are both looking...

Here they are both looking at Jerry - I think he has this one on his phone.
So there you have it!  We are headed out of the day and then making tacos for dinner followed by continuing to prep our kitchen for painting this weekend!

Have a great day!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe