Really...I can't be the only one this happens to...

4/25/2009 04:17:00 PM

The past 2 or 3 days I've been feeling pretty good. I attribute it to a couple different things, but mainly because I've been sleeping better - which, of course, leads to me getting more sleep and being awake and less tired. Anyway - I've been able to do a little housework while feeling better. While I discourage you from doing this...if you wanted to...although I don't know why you would...but you could eat off of almost any surface in my bathroom because it's so clean! :)

I have one problem though - okay, I take that back...I have 2 problems. 1) I don't know what to do with the clothes my kids have outgrown that I just can't bring myself to part with because we really haven't found out what the twins are yet. Part of me says that I should get rid of it all and just get more as I need it because I have SO much stuff. Another part of me thinks that is so stupid...why would I get rid of stuff I have that I will need? 2) My children enjoy destroying anything I clean...for example, I put all the toys in the toy box and they take them out. I put all the winter clothes to store in a box and they throw the clothes around the room - in the 3 minutes it takes me to go downstairs and get a drink and a garbage bag an hour of work is undone.

Other than those 2 issues things are good - and other than the bathroom you can't tell I've cleaned a damn thing. Grr...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe