A New Adventure

2/14/2012 08:55:00 PM

Did you ever notice that when things start to change around you then other things follow suit and before you know it everything seems to be changing and different?

No?

Okay, maybe it's just me then but lately, there have been a ton of things changing and going on around here.

First of all, we found a house that we absolutely LOVED . . . we went as far as getting pre-approved and getting ready to draw up the papers to make our offer when we were told that someone else beat us to it. I cried - because I really did think it was the perfect house for us. Then I had a glass of Pink Zinfandel and got over it . . . kinda.  I knew going into it that I shouldn't get my hopes up too much but I was really excited about this one.

There are a few other things going on (no, I'm not pregnant) that I can't get too much into on the blog - nothing major, nothing bad, just some changes . . . and to top it all off, I've started a new "project" with my friend, Christine!

I'm really excited about it and I hope that you will all come and check it out - subscribe, friend us, find us on FB or Twitter - so that you can tell us what you think!



I'll still be blogging here at Perfecting Imperfection - but these blogs will be more like journal entries while the More Than Mommies posts will be about all kinds of things that I find interesting enough to talk about and share.  You should follow it just to read the stuff Christine writes, too - she's pretty awesome!

Hope you all had a fantastic Valentine's Day - mine was a roller coaster because Jerry got me just what I wanted but then we found out we weren't going to get the house we loved.  He did find a few other ones to look at already, though!  :)

Stop by the other blog and stick around here - I have a feeling I'm going to be writing a lot more about the adventures that are going to be coming my way!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe