Something in the air

10/01/2011 06:24:00 AM

There is something in the air.  I'm not sure if it is the change of season . . . shorter days coming and colder weather.  I'm usually a big fan of being able to wear sweatshirts and long sleeves...sweatpants and fuzzy socks. This year, though, the gloomy skies seem to be getting me down a bit.

There is also something going on with the children in my life.  My children and the children that I teach at school seem to be a little extra wound up these days.  They are testing limits and learning what they can and can't get away with.  It's exhausting.

There is also something about the up coming holidays that adds major stress to my schedule.  The weekends in October are already starting to fill up and overflow into week nights.  I also have to find time to keep doing the everyday things.

I consider myself mildly organized.  I'm not overly organized but I have a few things in place that help me to know where I can find things when I need them and I have my calendar (dry erase) to show me what I have going on and coming up.  I wish I could be more organized . . . but really, that's it.

I guess that's enough whining from me for now. . . I want to share some pictures for LAST Saturday of our scarecrow party!  We had a blast!









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe