Oh yeah - I DO have a blog...

11/23/2009 08:39:00 AM

Dear Blog,

It's been a while. I've thought about coming to visit you and vent about one thing or another, but alas I have been busy. Busy and tired...tired and busy...and tired. It seems like every time I sit down to actually catch up with you I end up having to either change a diaper, make a bottle, feed a screaming baby the bottle I made, fill a sippy cup, make grilled cheese, pbj or chicken nuggets, break up a fight, find a missing toy, fix a broken toy, change the channel on the tv or wipe a snotty nose. Those seem to be the things I do all day long while trying to also keep the kitchen picked up so we don't get burried in bottles, sippy cups and/or plates, etc. and trying to do a load or two of laundry so that mountain doesn't get too high.

Today I was noticing that I had no clothes in my drawers. Nate and Danika are also getting a little thin in the clothes department (they have so many they will not run out...but it's getting close!). Jerry commented that he needs clean underwear...which means I need to do laundry. I went downstairs to throw some in and realized that there aren't any dirty clothes down there...they are all clean...and folded...and in baskets that need carried upstairs and put away. That is my least favortie part of doing laundry - and I have (no shit) 6 baskets to put away! Granted 2 of them are towels which are easy...but grrrrr....

Also, since the last time we talked, I now have a 4 year-old.


We had an awesome bowling party.

He got some really cool gifts - and then I went to the midnight showing of New Moon with my niece. I've been paying for it ever since. I'm more tired than usual and more behind than usual...so I thought it would be the perfect time to stop everything and catch up with you. :)

I can't promise I will be able to visit again soon or that I will be visiting more often. If it were up to me, I would. I miss our chats...

Thanks for listening,
Janene

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe