Go fly a kite we c

3/19/2009 04:51:00 AM

w

So, we tried to fly kites on Sunday. It was chilly and the sun kept peeking in and out from behind the clouds. It was an okay day to be outside with a jacket on. We thought for sure that it would be a good day to fly a kite - but alas, we had no wind! Much to the dismay of my 3 year-old son, we couldn't get the kites up in the air.

Yesterday was the exact opposite. It was sunny and warm. Almost short weather - DH did have shorts on, but the rest of us stuck to long pants and short sleeves. The kite flew, though...and my son was thrilled. :)

Here are some pics - which will be the last ones I ever take with my Samsung camera because as I was putting the kids in the car yesterday I sat on the camera (which, yes, I had in my back pocket because the maternity pants I have don't have front pockets) and cracked the screen. I cried and DH went and bought me a new camera and then told me I was spoiled. Which is true. My new camera came from Radio Shack...it doesn't have the bells and whistles that my Samsung did - but I found that I didn't really use those bells and whistles anyway. :)

Okay...gotta get to work. :( I really want to sleep...maybe a nap this afternoon!

Is that a cool kite or what!?



Nate and Daddy flying kite.





Nate finally doing it himself!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe