What were we thinking?

2/09/2009 05:44:00 AM

I love the museum. My husband and I have fond memories of strolling through the museum looking at all of the beautiful, amazing and awe-inspiring objects - whether it be art or some giant prehistoric creature or a stuffed bear, giraffe or monkey of some sort. For some odd reason the museum actually is (or I should say was) a sort of aphrodisiac for my husband. We loved the museum...so yesterday, we decided our children would love the museum as much as we do and we should take them! Umm...I should mention we decided to take our 3 and 2-year-old to the Art and Natural History Museum - not the Children's museum or the Science Center where there are interactive things for them to do - buttons for them to push, things for them to crawl on. NO - we took them to the "Please do not touch" museum. Hmm...yeah - that was a great idea.

This look kind of sums up Nate's feeling about not being able to touch anything.
Danika found the tag that they gave her the most interesting part of the museum.
We did find one exhibit they were able to play on - Nate was pretending to fish and Danika was throwing them back. :)It's not like I'm a horrible mom, though - I did take them here on Friday...and I even climbed up that damn thing myself to show them there was nothing to be afraid of...twice. My knees are freaking killing me!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe