Miss me? You should come visit over at More Than Mommies! I've been focusing a lot on my new blog and kind of ignoring this one here . . . I kinda figured that would happen but I'm not ready to give up on Perfecting Imperfection quite yet. I love sharing More Than Mommies with Christine, it makes me feel like we are offering more and reaching more people because we sharing the work load, but I also don't want to abandon the space that is all mine on the world wide web!
So . . . here's a quick list to get you up to date on what's been going on around here:
1) Spring is coming! This year Jerry and I invested in a Zoo Membership and we (at least I) can't wait to use it as much as possible! I actually already took the kids once - the day I bought it!!!
2) We are still looking to sell our house:
3) We are still searching for the perfect house to move our growing family into . . . we are totally at our limit here. We need a bigger space ASAP! We did find one we liked (or loved but I keep telling myself it wasn't love) but because we would have had to sell this place first we decided to pass on their counter offer. They wanted to keep their house listed as Active instead of Contingent and I was too afraid that I would get my heart set on it and someone else would get it first.
4) I have 2, two year olds...it stinks. It's insane and my gray hair is showing BIG time!
5) Danika will be registering for Kindergarten soon!!! KINDERGARTEN!!! Ack!
I'm sure that there is more that I could share but for right now the 2 year olds won't be ignored!
Have a great Monday!
4 hours ago