Hello old friend

5/10/2018 03:44:00 PM

Yes - it's been 6 years since my last blog post here - I kind of can't believe that the blog is still around and I can add to it!  Just look how I've changed!!!

2012                                                                                2018


A LOT of other things have changed since my last blog post on Perfecting Imperfection but there is NO way to catch you all up. However, I missed having this little online journal (because that's more of what THIS blog was) so I'm back to ramble on about my everyday life . . . the bigger stuff . . . and all that crap in between that you may or may not be interested in. 

I won't be offended if you aren't - not to be rude (even though it will sound a little rude) but I'm not REALLY blogging for you. I'd love to chat with you if something I say strikes you as a conversation starter . . . I'd love feedback or thoughts . . . just know that there isn't a rhyme or reason to any of the stuff I will share but I needed an outlet for my internal monologue. This is it - Welcome!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe