Things that have me excited

8/26/2009 06:24:00 PM

So...I'm having my twins sometime in the next 9 days. I'm not ready. I know this. I don't think there is anything in the world that could happen that would prepare me for what is about to happen. I am scared - but getting so very excited, too!

Today I went for a non-stress test at the hospital. My mom took me (she took me for Swedish Fish Italian Ice at Rita's after, too!) to my OB appointment and then to the NST. Both went well - nothing new to report. While we were having the NST done, there was a newborn baby in the next room crying and crying. I felt awful that the baby was crying so desperately, but the sound did get me excited to see my little ones.

Last night, Jerry and I were watching an episode of Deliver Me and we saw 3 babies being born. I looked at them and thought, "I have 2 of those inside me right now..." It was a really bizarre thought. The one mother had twins who were actually 2 weeks behind where I am right now. So, my babies are probably bigger than hers were!

I am excited - and scared, like I said...but most of all I'm anxious to see what these 2 are going to look like and how they are going to make our family even more blessed. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe