Oh what a week

1/07/2010 05:13:00 PM

What a week I had - I missed being home sooo much this week and when I was home I had work things to "deal" with so I couldn't enjoy being home as much as I did the week before. Plus, for some reason no one wants to sleep around here - except for me and Jerry...but apparently we don't get much of a say in the matter. I'm so glad that I am able to drink coffee again - I NEED it every morning. :)

I did make it to church last week and am looking forward to going again this weekend. I figure they should have the snow pretty much under control and cleared up by then...it's suppose to stop tomorrow morning, last I heard. Make me nervous that Jerry had to go into work today...all the schools are closed and the roads don't look like they've been touched, yet. I don't think it's still snowing, but it's hard to tell. Plus, my dad and sister are in Cleveland! She had an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic - so they spent the night last night and are going to a follow up from the tests she took yesterday. They are planning on coming back tonight but we'll see.

I finished my book club book last night. It was "The Secret life of CeeCee Wilkes" by Diane Chamberlain. It was pretty good. I looked forward to cuddling up with it at night before Jerry would come up to bed. I like having a book to read...so I'm going to have to go up and pick one that's up on my shelf. I started reading "The Proper Care and Feeding of Marriage" by Dr. Laura - but I think I need some really mindless fiction to keep my interest. I got a bunch of Nora Roberts books at the New Ken Library used book sale over the summer - maybe I'll pick up one of those. I'll keep you posted. hehehe

Next week, I have school on Tuesday but not on Thursday...I'm looking forward to that - even though I just got back from having time off. The next week we have conferences - I'll have a sub in my room while I talk to parents. Then the following week I'll have to go for evening conferences on Wednesday...it's the same week as book club, which I haven't pointed out to Jerry, yet - because that means that he will be home alone with the kiddos 2 nights that week!

Well - off to get something done...who knows what...one thing is for sure, we are "snowbound" today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now

 Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Subscribe